20REOZDC Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The generator set is CSA certified, file #LR 955.
- UL 2200 listing is available.
- The generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier 4 nonroad emissions regulations.
- The generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five- year extended warranties are also available.
- Four-point mounting with vibration isolators.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broadrange reconnectability.
- Voltage regulation of ±0.25%.
- Sustained short-circuit capability.
- Customer connection box with field-connection terminal blocks.
- Single-side access.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Rotors dynamically balanced to minimize vibration.
- Copper windings to ensure minimal heat buildup. Insulation meeting NEMA standards for class H insulation.
- Generator direct connected to the engine.
- Sealed precision ball bearings with a precision-machined steel sleeve in the end bracket to prevent shaft misalignment and extend bearing life.
18 kW (22.5 kVa)
20 kW (25 kVa)
EPA Tier Level:
Max Power at Rated RPM:
27.1 kWm (36.3 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
6.6 Lph (1.7 gph)
5.2 Lph (1.4 gph)
3.8 Lph (1 gph)
2.7 Lph (0.7 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
7.3 Lph (1.9 gph)
5.6 Lph (1.5 gph)
4.1 Lph (1.1 gph)
2.8 Lph (0.7 gph)