1000REOZDE Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The generator set complies with ISO 8528-5, Class G3, requirements for transient performance.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- Integral vibration isolation eliminates the need for under-unit vibration spring isolators.
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
910 kW (1138 kVa)
1000 kW (1250 kVa)
Brushless, Permanent-Magnet Pilot Exciter
EPA Tier Level:
16V2000 G85 R163-8A37
Max Power at Rated RPM:
1115 kWm (1495 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
244.5 Lph (64.6 gph)
186.9 Lph (49.4 gph)
127.0 Lph (33.6 gph)
70.7 Lph (18.7 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
269.9 Lph (71.3 gph)
204.4 Lph (54.0 gph)
139.5 Lph (36.9 gph)
76.4 Lph (20.2 gph)