Kohler® 100ERESD Small Business & Residential Generator
Reliable power for very large residential or small business needs. Built to weather the storms, hard-working 60/80/100 kW KOHLER® generators with industrial-grade engines keep your family comfortable and your business running when a utility failure or storm knocks out power.
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power and keeps you connected to the things you love to do.
You get steady, high-quality power that protects your electronics from damage related to low-quality power sources.
We’ve got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection.
The Decision-Maker® 3000 controller with patented software is compatible with optional accessories that let you monitor your system remotely through your PC.
Choose the optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure or standard steel enclosure.
*Based on generator and load size.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- A popular choice for industrial applications
- Excellent peak motor-starting capacity: 60ERESB: 144kVA at 240V; 80ERESD: 237kVA at 240V; 100ERESD: 440kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by General Motors Vortec automotive-grade engine with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed 1800 rpm
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- Decision-Maker® 3000 controller provides advanced control, system monitoring and system diagnostics with remote-monitoring capability
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Standard steel enclosure with automotive-grade paint
- Optional corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
Rated kW LP
Rated kW NG
Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V
All information shown is for 1 Phase 60 Hz generator with the largest alternator option available.
5.7 L (350 cu. in.)
Sound Output During Weekly Exercise
Sound Output During Full-speed Operation
Five-year extended warranty
Country of Origin
Automatic Transfer Switch Included
Remote Monitoring Available
Off Grid / Utility Backup
Fuel Consumption on NG at 50% load?
Fuel Consumption on LP at 50% load?
3526mm x 1153mm x 1664 mm (138.8 in. x 45.4 in. x 65.5 in.)
Industrial Powertrain Vortec 5.7L
Single Phase or 3 Phase
Voltage @ 60 Hz
Digital Voltage Regulation
Additional Residential Generators