2000ROZMC Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Kohler designed controllers for guaranteed system integration and remote communication.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
1820 kW (2275 kVa)
2000 kW (2500 kVa)
Brushless, Permanent-Magnet Pilot Exciter
Max Power at Rated RPM:
2150 kWm (2882 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
461 Lph (121.9 gph)
348 Lph (92.0 gph)
243 Lph (64.2 gph)
142 Lph (37.4 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
509 Lph (134.5 gph)
381 Lph (100.6 gph)
261 Lph (69.0 gph)
147 Lph (38.9 gph)