1750REOZMD Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- Additional alternator voltages are available including 12.47 kV, 13.2 kV, and 13.8 kV medium voltages. Contact your local distributor for details.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Kohler designed controllers for guaranteed system integration and remote communication.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
1620 kW (2025 kVa)
1780 kW (2225 kVa)
Brushless, Permanent-Magnet Pilot Exciter
EPA Tier Level:
Max Power at Rated RPM:
2180 kWm (2923 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
487 Lph (128.7 gph)
366 Lph (96.7 gph)
251 Lph (66.3 gph)
142 Lph (37.6 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
536 Lph (141.6 gph)
403 Lph (106.6 gph)
271 Lph (71.6 gph)
154 Lph (40.6 gph)