1600REOZMD Industrial – Kohler® Diesel Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- Additional alternator voltages are available including 12.47 kV, 13.2 kV, and 13.8 kV medium voltages. Contact Illini Power Products for details.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital solid-state, volts-per-hertz voltage regulator with ±0.25% no-load to full-load regulation.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Kohler designed controllers for guaranteed system integration and remote communication.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
1450 kW (1813 kVa)
1600 kW (2000 kVa)
Brushless, Permanent-Magnet Pilot Exciter
EPA Tier Level:
Max Power at Rated RPM:
1750 kWm (2346 BHP)
Prime Fuel Consumption at
436 Lph (115.1 gph)
324 Lph (85.5 gph)
219 Lph (57.8 gph)
126 Lph (33.3 gph)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
487 Lph (128.6 gph)
356 Lph (93.9 gph)
241 Lph (63.8 gph)
133 Lph (35.2 gph)