125REZGC Industrial – Kohler® LP & Natural Gas Generator
MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- The unique Fast-Response(TM) X excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability using a rare-earth, permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Kohler designed controllers for guaranteed system integration and remote communication.
- The electronic, isochronous governor incorporates an integrated drive-by-wire throttle body actuator delivering precise frequency regulation.
|25 kW Specifications|
|30 kW Specifications|
|40 kW Specifications|
|45 kW Specifications|
|50 kW Specifications|
|60 kW Specifications|
|80 kW Specifications|
|100 kW Specifications|
|125 kW Specifications|
106 kW (133 kVa)
Brushless, Rare- Earth Permanent-Magnet
Industrial 8.8 L, 4-Cycle, Turbocharged
Max Power at Rated RPM:
121 kWm (162 BHP)
Standby Fuel Consumption at
17.7 m3/hr. (626 cfh)
13.4 m3/hr. (473 cfh)
9.5 m3/hr. (334 cfh)
5.9 m3/hr. (209 cfh)
|150 kW Specifications|
|180 kW Specifications|
|200 kW Specifications|
|250 kW Specifications|
|300 kW Specifications|
|350 kW Specifications|
|400 kW Specifications|