We seek to build a team who is passionate about what they do, strives to put the customer first and shares our values:
- Integrity, honesty, dignity, respect
- Personal responsibility and teamwork
- Generosity of spirit
- Understand electrical systems and schematics & utilize them to diagnose and repair equipment.
- Demonstrate a full range of abilities to diagnose, repair & maintain heavy equipment systems.
- Ability to get CDL class A and medical card.
- Have strong basic computer skills & the ability to operate various software programs.
- Lift at least 75 pounds and carry 50 pounds, stoop, bend, climb at least 5 feet and crawl without restrictions.
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills to serve customers in a professional manner.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail in order to process orders timely and accurately. This includes processing customer orders, entering data into company business system, tagging warranty parts, maintaining accurate inventory records.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to understand and follow instructions in English.
Illini Power Products : Diesel Equipment Mechanic
Location: Carol Stream, ILImmediate opening for full time Diesel Equipment Mechanic.
Illini Power Products is a family owned and locally managed organization since 1983 serving the Northern Illinois, Northwestern Indiana, and Southeastern Wisconsin region. Our team is dedicated to providing the best products and services in engines, generator systems, transfer switches and fuel fired heaters. We provide a complete line of quality engine products, generator sales and servicing of all major brands including; Kohler®, Multiquip®, Kubota®, Magnum™, John Deere®, Deutz®, Isuzu®, Ford® Industrial, Perkins, PSI & Espar®. The ideal candidate will be able to:
Illini Power Products : Inside Parts Representative
Location: Carol Stream, ILImmediate opening for full time Inside Parts Representative.
Are you a Parts Representative who is dependable, hungry to grow, a team-player and able to work independently? Do you want to be a part of a team at a growing, stable company that is family owned and treats their employees with kindness, consideration and respect? If you are, then check out this opportunity! The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: